To maintain transparency with our users, we’ve decided to keep a development blog. We will aim to update it every two weeks. Since we officially went live two weeks ago on 11th Feb 2019, we have learnt a lot and made significant progress on developing features and fixing bugs. Without further ado, let us check our new features:
- New and improved booster scoring.
- Tweaks to the lender score, especially with hard credit searches.
And bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug when lender score shows A/excellent.
- Fixed an issue where hire purchase was not showing on lender score or lender report.
- Issues when changing password and email on profile page.
- Credit blockers.
- Streamlined registration process.
- Debt collection marker on your file.
That’s all for this week; we hope that you enjoy our product and that it gives you the insight you need to help build up your creditworthiness.
Credibble Development Team