- When the following words, in bold and with capital letters, are used in these Terms, this is what they will mean:
Credit File: the information our partnered Credit Reference Agency holds about you, which we describe in more detail in the “Your Credit File” section at paragraph 4 below;
Products: the Credibble products you may purchase from us and which are listed at paragraph 6 below as well as any other products you have purchased from us where we told you that these Terms apply;
Terms: the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Attorney: means the authority and power to act on behalf of another party in specific or defined circumstances;
Credit Reference Agency: means any agency providing credit reference and credit scoring and which We use to provide the Services;
- References to “we”, “us” and “our” in these Terms are to Credibble Limited. References to “you” and “your” are references to you, the person who purchases one of our Products.
2. Your contract with Credibble
- These are the Terms on which we supply our Products to you.
- When you purchase one of our Products, you are agreeing to these Terms which form a binding contract between you and us. We recommend that you keep a record of these Terms for your future reference.
- Please read these Terms carefully as they contain legal rights and obligations. In particular, your attention is drawn to paragraph 16 below “Our liability to you“.
- Once you have purchased a Product, it is important that you keep your contact details up to date in the “My Accounts” section of our website, in case we need to contact you in relation to any Product you have purchased or to notify you of any changes to these Terms. Changes to these Terms will take effect as indicated in any notifications we send to you from time to time, as set out in paragraph 19 below.
3. About Credibble
- We are Credibble Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registered company number 9511750 with our registered office at Rainham House, Manor Way, RM13 8RH.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration details can be found on the Financial Services Register available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website, https://www.fca.org.uk/register.
- You may contact us by post by writing to: Credibble Limited, Rainham House, Manor Way, Rainham, Essex, RM13 8RH, or by any of the other methods described in the “Contact Us” section of our website available here Contact Us.
4. Your Credit File
- In the course of providing you the Services, we will acquire and retain your data and, by virtue of this clause, you appoint us as Your Attorney, specifically and only for the purpose of obtaining all and any information required to provide the Services and in that capacity we shall agree to any specific Terms imposed by any of Our suppliers; and you undertake to take all action needed to verify this appointment if and when called upon to do so.
- We retrieve information about you from our partnered Credit Reference Agency which is used by lenders and other companies to make decisions about (for example) whether they will offer you credit or not. This information is your “Credit File”.
- Your Credit File includes information used to verify your identity, which may be collected from public sources such as the electoral roll.
- Your Credit File also includes information relating to your financial standing, which our partnered Credit Referencing Agency may have received from companies with whom you have a current or historic relationship, such as banks, telecoms providers and utility companies.
- Accessing your Credit File will allow you to view the information that third parties such as lenders may see about you and review your financial commitments.
- We provide you with a copy of your Credit File as part of all our Products, which are listed at paragraph 6 below.
- In order to fulfil your request for your Credit File, we will complete a search of the Credit Reference Agency consumer database. A record of this search will be visible on your Credit File for 12 months. The search will not be visible to other companies who may access your Credit File during this period.
5. The Accuracy of Your Credit File
- As your Credit File is principally comprised of information collected by the Credit Referencing Agency from third parties, we have absolutely no control over whether the information provided to us is accurate, complete and up to date. This means that despite our obligations we do not assure you that the content of your Credit File will be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- If you consider that any entry in yourCredit File is incorrect, you have a statutory right to request that the entry is amended or removed. If your query relates to a specific account, we suggest you speak to the account provider in the first instance. However if you would like us to raise the query with the account provider for you, please contact us with details of the entry that you consider to be incorrect and we will assist you in amending or removing the incorrect entry through our partnered Credit Referencing Agency.
6. Our Products
- We offer the following Products:
|Credibble.com Credit Builder
|• Credibble score for an accurate creditworthiness rating.
• Credit factors showing your detailed credit ratings.
• Credit analysis showing what lenders assess and how you rate.
• Personalised score booster to generate actionable credit improvements.
• Debt consolidation tool
• Balance transfer tool
• Equifax Credit Report
• Equifax Credit Score
|Credibble.com Home buyer
|• Home buying report
• Home buying factors scores and improvements
• Home buying journey showing all the best actions towards buying a home
• Estimate time to purchase tool
• Credit powered mortgage calculator
- Our Products may be available on a regular subscription or one off basis. For further information, please refer to our website page at www.credibble.com
- To order a Product, you will need to complete the Product registration form on our website. You can access the applicable form by clicking on the link against the Product you wish to purchase at paragraph 6 above, and then follow the instructions to purchase the Product.
- Our Products are only available to residents of the UK.
- If we accept your order for a Product, we will send you an automatic e-mail confirmation of acceptance to the e-mail address you provide to us during the registration process.
- To access our Products, you will need to use your email and create a password. You agree to keep confidential the password and any other login details you use to access ourProducts and not to disclose such passwords and other login details to anyone else. If you know or suspect that someone else has your login details and password you must contact us immediately and change your password. We will not be responsible for any activity performed using your login details unless we have acted negligently or in breach of these Terms.
8. Price and Payment
- To purchase a Product from us, you can pay by PayPal, credit or debit card. By giving us your credit or debit card details, you agree that we have continuing authority to take the agreed regular payment from your credit or debit card for the Product(s)you have purchased on a subscription basis until you or we cancel your subscription to the Product(s) in accordance with these Terms.
- We are entitled to change the amount of your subscription payment, provided that we send you an email setting out the new subscription price at least 30 days’ notice prior to your next renewal date. During this notice period, you may exercise your right to cancel in accordance with paragraph 14 below.
- If any payment that you owe us is declined, rejected or reversed for any reason, we will continue to provide you with access to your Product and will try to take monies owed for the Product for a total of 60 days. If after 60 days payment is still owed then we will cancel your access to the Product and you will not be required to pay the outstanding subscription charges owed by you in respect of the Product.
- Monthly Subscription Products – If you purchase any of our Products on a 30 day subscription basis, we will provide that Product to you for continual 30-day periods starting from the date that you purchase the Product. Your renewal date will be the date 30 days after the last renewal date, and your first renewal date shall be the date 30 days after the date you purchased the Product.
We will continue to charge your credit or debit card on each renewal date at the relevant monthly rate for that Product unless you or we cancel your subscription to the Product in accordance with these Terms. If we have made the Product available to you for free for a promotional period, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the end of the promotional period.
- The prices for our Products include VAT.
- If your credit or debit card is nearing expiry and you have a continuing subscription for a Product with us, your card issuers will, where possible, update us with your new card details and payment will be taken from that card. This will ensure continued and uninterrupted use of your Product.
- For security purposes, to receive our Products for no charge during a promotional period, you may be required to provide your credit or debit card details. No money will be taken from you until the end of the promotional period. Before we complete the supply of the Product to you, we may also carry out a pre-authorisation check of your credit or debit card details, which requires your payment account to be in funds or credit of £1 – this may mean that during the trial period you will have £1 less available credit. We are not responsible for any charges or bank fees you may incur if your payment card account contains insufficient funds or credit.
9. Your Obligations
- You must ensure that all information you provide to us is accurate, clear and not misleading.
- You are permitted to use the Products you purchase for your private and domestic use only, and you agree not to use our Products for any other purposes.
- You must not without first getting our written permission: distribute, sell, publish or otherwise make a profit or income, from any of the information we make available to you.
- You agree that you will not attempt to do anything that may harm or inhibit the proper working of our IT systems or our Products.
10. Ownership of Information
- Except for your data protection rights in relation to how we use your personal information, we or our licensors own all copyright, trade mark rights and other rights to the Products, our databases, and all information contained on our website.
- This means that you are permitted to use the Products and the information we provide to you (including on our website) only in accordance with these Terms. In particular, this requires you to comply with your obligations at paragraph 9 above.
11. Access to information on behalf of someone else
- We make the Products and information on our website available to you for your own exclusive use. Other than in exceptional circumstances, you may not purchase any Products or the statutory Credit File on behalf of anyone else, even with their consent.
- Exceptional circumstances include when we are required by Court order, or you have been appointed to manage someone else’s affairs under a power of attorney. If you wish to purchase any Products or the statutory Credit File on behalf of someone else, please contact us first.
- If you raise a data dispute and/or make a complaint against us and ask a third party to manage the complaint on your behalf, and that complaint results in our amending your Credit File, we may send an updated Credit File to you or the third party you asked to manage the dispute.
12. Our Website
13. Special offers and promotional codes
- Each special offer or promotional code: (i) expires on the date stated; (ii) may only be used for the Product specified; (iii) can only be used by the person or persons specified; and (iv) has no monetary value, so cannot be redeemed for cash or for any refund. The special offer or promotional code may also contain other terms that govern its use.
14. Your right to cancel and refunds
- If you no longer wish to receive the Product(s) you have purchased from us, you may cancel your subscription at any time as follows:
|Monthly Subscription Products
|If you wish to cancel a Product you receive on a monthly subscription basis, you must send a request to cancel through the platform. Any requests must be received at least 48 hours prior to the next renewal date. If you miss this deadline, your Product will be cancelled at the end of the next renewal date, and you will be charged for that next 30 day period.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms or are negligent in how we provide the Products to you, you may cancel your subscription to the Product immediately.
- If a subscription is cancelled, you will no longer have access to your Product including historic credit reports.
15. Our right to suspend or cancel your subscription
- If we have reasonable grounds for suspecting you of fraud or using the Product in breach of your obligations under these Terms, we may suspend your access to the Product you have purchased. If we have reasonable grounds for suspecting you of fraud we may suspend your access to all Products you have purchased.
- We will use reasonable efforts to investigate and resolve whether or not you have acted fraudulently or used the Product in breach of these Terms within a reasonable period.
- If, after suspending your access to the Products, we do not confirm fraud or breach of these Terms by you, we shall reinstate your access to the Products and the subscription period for which you have paid shall be extended by the period of the suspension.
- If, after suspending your access to the Products, we confirm fraud or breach of these Terms by you, we may immediately on notice to you cancel your right to access the Products and you will not be entitled to a refund.
16. Our liability and indemnity
- These limitations on our liability and any other limitation or restriction within this Agreement are provided and agreed by you as part of your consideration in return for using our Products.
- These limitations on our liability and any other limitation or restriction within this agreement shall govern all liabilities arising under these Terms or relating to the subject matter of these Terms, including liabilities arising in statute, law (including common law) regulation, equity, contract, or tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 16.5 we shall not be liable to you:
a.) in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
b.) in respect of any losses, including (without limitation) loss or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, opportunities, goodwill special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
c.) for a reduction in credit score or being declined for any Products or Services for which you may have applied;
d.) in respect of any loss or corruption of any Data, database or software;
e.) in respect of the accuracy or correctness of any information within Your Credit File obtained from or provided by a third party given that we have no control over the processing or compilation of such information, and; if you consider that any information is incorrect you should contact the Lender or Provider directly who submitted the information to dispute it;
f.) a malfunction or failure of the Product or services that could not have been reasonably predicted, expected, foreseen or prevented, or as a result of the Site or server’s security being breached by a third party;
g.) for any event, delay, or default resulting from Force Majeure event (A force of nature or ‘Act of God’) or conditions which do not arise as a result of a breach of a duty of care or negligence, including but not limited to adverse weather, war, terrorism, strikes, fires, floods, governmental restrictions, power failures, failure of suppliers, sub-contractors or carriers or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our Product or the Site or stop publishing the Product at any time and without notice; and save to the extent expressly provided in these Terms, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any Services, or the Site, or if we stop publishing the Product.
- Nothing in these Terms will limit or exclude any liability:
a.) For death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence;
b.) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
c.) In any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
d.) That may not be excluded under applicable law.
- You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of:
a.) your use of the Product or the Site;
b.) for any breach by you of any provision of these Terms, statute, law (including common law) regulation, contract, or tort;
c.) conduct that is outside and beyond the terms of this Agreement;
d.) any errors, mistakes or incorrect information resulting from your inputs into the Product or Services;
e.) a breach by you, of any intellectual property rights and privileges of a third party;
f.) any unauthorised access of the Product or Services resulting from you not keeping Your access ID secure; and
g.) permitting access to the Product or Services to any other person or entity.
17. Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any breach of these Terms that is caused by an “Event Outside Our Control”.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control (as appropriate), including, for example, industrial action by third parties or failure of public or private telecommunication networks.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects our performance of these Terms:
a.) we will notify you as soon as possible; and
b.) our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control.
18. Your personal information
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
a.) Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
b.) Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
c.) Recovering debt
d.) Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
e.) Checking details of job applicants and employees
Please contact us at Credibble Limited, Rainham House, Manor Way, RM13 8RH, if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies. We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
19. Changes to our Products and these Terms
- We are entitled to cancel or modify our Products or change these Terms at any time for any reason, provided that we notify you at least 30 days prior to the change coming into force. You shall be entitled to cancel your subscription to the Product in accordance with paragraph 14.
20. Other important terms
- These Terms are a contract between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If any part of these Terms is held by any competent authority (such as a court) to be invalid or unenforceable (either wholly or in part) the validity or enforceability of the other parts of these Terms shall not be affected.
- These Terms are governed by English law. You may only bring a claim against us in England, or any other courts of the country within the United Kingdom in which you live. We may bring a claim against you in the courts of the country within the United Kingdom in which you live. If you live outside of the United Kingdom, we may bring a claim against you in the courts of England.
21. Questions and complaints
- If you have any questions or complaints about our service to you, please contact us here. Complaints Procedure.
- If you have any questions or complaints about the content of your Credit File, please see paragraphs 4 and 5 above.
- If you are unhappy with our service or our handling of your complaint you have the right to take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service Financial Ombudsman Service.
22. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA); Firm Registration Number 713043. Our registration details can be found on the Financial Services Register available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website, https://www.fca.org.uk/register.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) under Registration Reference: ZA7490004.
- Our VAT number is 236554009.
- This Product is owned and operated by Credibble Limited.
- Credibble Limited is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 9511750, and;
- Our registered office is at: Credibble Limited, Rainham House, Manor Way, RM13 8RH.
- You can contact Us by post, at our registered office address or using the contact us form on our website, or by sending an email to us at: email@example.com
These Terms are dated 04th May 2020.
Search for services replace with product
Privacy & Cookies Policy