How can I make a complaint?

March 20, 2019 Icon 3 mins read

How can I make a complaint?

Here at Credibble, we give you 100% free access to your Equifax credit report and credit score.  We also give you an additional layer of information in the form of your lender score and lender report.

Please note that Credibble is not a credit reference agency, and lenders do not use Credibble to carry out credit checks.

Lenders will not be able to see how Credibble is displaying your credit information to you, and this will not affect your creditworthiness or your credit score to any degree.

We provide you with access to the credit information that Equifax holds on you, which banks, lenders, insurers, utilities, telecoms, lettings agents, and other institutions may use when assessing your creditworthiness.

If you believe any information on your credit report is incorrect or shouldn’t be there, you should dispute this through your Credibble account.  This information will then be passed on to Equifax who will investigate this matter with the relevant institution. If Equifax needs to contact you, they will do so directly using the information you provided when submitting your dispute.

If you wish to raise a dispute for anything on your credit report, please do so via the following link: Raise a dispute

If you have a complaint that is specifically about Credibble, we would be happy to hear from you with a view to putting things right as soon as possible.

Our Official Complaints Process

Please send your complaint to us by any of the methods below and we will be sure to look into this for you:

Online:           Go to ‘Contact Us‘ in the footer and select ‘Complaint’ in the drop-down menu.

Email:             Email us directly at

Post:                Write to us at: Plexal – Credibble, 14 East Bay Lane, London, E15 2GW.

What happens next?

We’ll respond to you as quickly as we can, with a full explanation of what actions have been made in your case, outlining any reasons for these actions and methods to resolve the issue.

Depending upon your complaint, we may need more time to investigate and will inform you in the case of any delays.


What if you’re unhappy with our response?

If we have sent you our final response, or if it’s been more than eight weeks since you made your complaint, then you have the right to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service to investigate.  Their details are given below:

Financial Ombudsman Service

Exchange Tower
E14 9SR

Telephone:      0800 023 4567



Please also find attached a link to the Financial Ombudsman Service’s standard explanatory leaflet ( If you’d like a hard copy of this, please let us know and we will send this to you.